Cancer Institute NSW. eviQ Cancer Treatments Online. [homepage on the internet]; 2017 Nov 21 [cited 2016 Sep]. Available from: https://www.eviq.org.au.
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- How should chemotherapy be safely administered via different routes?
- What additional safety practices should be followed when providing oral cancer therapy?
- What competencies and skills are required when administering cancer therapy?
- What information should be included in a treatment protocol for cancer therapy?
- What information should be provided to patients and carers about the cancer therapy?
- What is best practice when dispensing oral cancer treatment (chemotherapy and targeted therapy)?
- What is the procedure for the Nurse when verifying cancer therapy and related medication prior to administration?
- What occupational health and safety precautions should be followed when providing cancer therapy?
- What resources are required for the safe provision of cancer therapy?