Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia. Committee of Specialty Practice in Cancer Services. Standards of Practice for the Provision of Pharmaceutical Care of Patients Receiving Oral Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Cancer. J Pharm Pract Res 2007;37,147-150.
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- How should information be presented on a medication label for cancer therapy to minimise errors?
- What additional safety practices should be followed when providing oral cancer therapy?
- What are the responsibilities of the Pharmacist when dispensing and supplying cancer therapy?
- What information should be provided to patients and carers about the cancer therapy?
- What is best practice when dispensing oral cancer treatment (chemotherapy and targeted therapy)?
- What is best practice when prescribing oral cancer treatment (chemotherapy and targeted therapy)?