- Statements regarding the inclusion/exclusion of issues should be clearly supported by scientific evidence, and specifically outline the relevance of the suggested material to the guidelines.
- If you have identified any gaps or errors in the content please suggest suitable text for inclusion.
- Attach any supporting references or newly published evidence to be considered by the author group for inclusion to your comment.
How to post a public comment
- Create a user account and/or log in with your details
- To post a comment, click the blue 'Make a new comment' link below
- Fill in the empty boxes
- Warning: You need to fill out the subject line and box!
- Attach supporting references and any new papers to go with your comment and to be considered by the author group for inclusion by clicking on "Attach academic evidence".
- Press 'save page' to post your comment!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|practice point #2||0||12:32, 5 June 2017|
Query on practice point #2 and if intention is for two pharmacists to provide independent check, or if two people (doctor and pharmacist, nurse and pharmacist etc.) can perform independent checks. Outside of any training periods, shouldn’t an individual pharmacist be adequately trained to sign off independently? Also question on resources if two pharmacists to check each order.