Cancer Council Australia wiki platform
The Cancer Council Australia wiki platform is web-based information and education on clinical practice guidelines and that can be constantly updated.
Wiki-based clinical practice guidelines
Wiki-based clinical practice guidelines will ultimately improve the standard and consistency of clinical practice according to the best and most recent scientific evidence available. It is a service provided by Cancer Council Australia to inform clinical practice. Unlike written guidelines wiki guidelines are constantly updated as new evidence becomes available and are linked to source abstracts and other evidence-based sites that add to the value of visiting the wiki site.
Draft guidelines currently under public consultation
- Draft clinical practice guidelines PSA Testing and Early Management of Test-Detected Prostate Cancer
- COSA Draft clinical practice guidelines for teleoncology
Guidelines in development
Clinical Practice Guidelines for the diagnosis, staging and management of melanoma
Cancer Council Australia in collaboration with Melanoma Institute Australia have started the process to revise the Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Melanoma in Australia and New Zealand (November 2008) in November 2014. The first iteration of this guideline will address diagnosis, staging and management with other sections being added subsequently.
Clinical practice guidelines developed by Cancer Council Australia
- Clinical practice guidelines for the diagnosis and management of Barrett’s Oesophagus and Early Oesophageal Adenocarcinoma
- Clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of lung cancer
- Management of apparent early stage endometrial cancer
- Clinical practice guidelines for Surveillance Colonoscopy
- Clinical practice guidelines for the management of adult onset sarcoma
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for the management of locally advanced and metastatic prostate cancer