Cancer Council Australia wiki platform
The Cancer Council Australia wiki platform is web-based information and education on clinical practice guidelines and that can be constantly updated.
Wiki-based clinical practice guidelines
Wiki-based clinical practice guidelines will ultimately improve the standard and consistency of clinical practice according to the best and most recent scientific evidence available. It is a service provided by Cancer Council Australia to inform clinical practice. Unlike written guidelines wiki guidelines are constantly updated as new evidence becomes available and are linked to source abstracts and other evidence-based sites that add to the value of visiting the wiki site.
Initial public consultations on draft clinical practice guidelines
Clinical practice guidelines developed by Cancer Council Australia
- Management of apparent early stage endometrial cancer
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Surveillance Colonoscopy - in adenoma follow-up; following curative resection of colorectal cancer; and for cancer surveillance in inflammatory bowel disease
- Clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of lung cancer
Guidelines and guidances developed by Clinical Oncological Society of Australia (COSA)
- Early detection of cancer in AYAs
- AYA cancer fertility preservation
- Psychosocial management of AYA cancer patients