Consultation and review of draft guidance
3 May to 31 May 2011
Points to consider in reviewing the draft guidance
- Does the guidance include all areas that should be covered to achieve the purpose, within the scope of the guidance?
- Is the guidance practical and able to be implemented in Australian practice?
- Are there any inconsistencies or do you disagree with any of the recommendations or statements?
- Is there any new evidence, or evidence that the working group has not reviewed, that needs to be considered?
- Is it easy to read and navigate (find the information you need and move between sections as required)?
How to make a comment
Comments must be submitted by 5pm on Tuesday 31 May 2011.
If you have difficulties using the ‘Make a comment’ function please contact the COSA AYA Project Officer at email@example.com
We are unable to accept:
- Comments received after the consultation deadline (5pm on Tuesday 31 May 2011)
- Comments that are not made using the Wiki ‘Make a comment’ function
- Confidential information or personal medical information about yourself or another person from which your or the other person’s identity could be ascertained.
How we respond to comments:
- All comments will be reviewed by the AYA Project Officer. Inappropriate comments may be removed. Minor changes (e.g. correcting a typographical error) may be made immediately.
- At the end of the consultation period all relevant comments will be reviewed by the guidance working group.
- Relevant comments and the working group’s response will be published on this Wiki with the final guidance.
- COSA reserves the right to summarise and edit comments received during consultation, or not to publish them at all, where in reasonable opinion of COSA, the comments are voluminous, publication would be unlawful or publication would be otherwise inappropriate.
Anticipated publication date of final guidance