How to post a comment
1) Just use the blue 'Make a comment' link below
2) Fill in the empty boxes
- Warning: You need to fill out the sum, subject line and box!
- Please include the sub-heading of the section that you are commenting on for easy commenting retrieval!
3) Press 'save page' to post your comment!
IF POSSIBLE, COULD YOU PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND ORGANISATION TO ENABLE US TO CONTACT YOU IF WE NEED TO CLARIFY YOUR COMMENT
1) Please include your name and organisation to enable us to contact you if we need to clarify your comments. For privacy you may prefer not to enter your email address.
2) Copy and paste the sentence/paragraph to which your feedback relates, leave a blank line and then include your comment or suggested change.
3) Statements regarding the inclusion/exclusion of issues should be clearly supported by scientific evidence, and specifically outline the relevance of the suggested material to the guidelines.
Full citation of the reference/s should be provided for consideration.
4) If you have identified any gaps or errors in the content please suggest suitable text for inclusion.