- Statements regarding the inclusion/exclusion of issues should be clearly supported by scientific evidence, and specifically outline the relevance of the suggested material to the guidelines.
- If you have identified any gaps or errors in the content please suggest suitable text for inclusion.
- Attach any supporting references or newly published evidence to be considered by the author group for inclusion to your comment.
How to post a public comment
- Create a user account and/or log in with your details
- To post a comment, click the blue 'Make a new comment' link below
- Fill in the empty boxes
- Warning: You need to fill out the subject line and box!
- Attach supporting references and any new papers to go with your comment and to be considered by the author group for inclusion by clicking on "Attach academic evidence".
- Press 'save page' to post your comment!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Public comments - Head and neck cancer nutrition guidelines/Background||2||11:05, 14 November 2012|
Cancer Australia established a number of tumour stream specific reference groups in 2007 to determine priorities for reducing disparate patient outcomes. Some of the key aims from the national reference group for head and neck cancer were 1) standardized care which included treatment guidelines and multidisciplinary care, 2) access to information such as a website to host guidelines, information and education for consumers, and 3) public health messages. The development of these guidelines will assist in meeting some of these national strategic goals.
Cancer Australia requests this paragraph be removed as there is no longer a reference group for head and neck cancers and there has been no further specific work on this tumour stream since the first meeting in 2007. The recommendations have not been endorsed as "national strategic goals".