COSA comment:Head and neck cancer nutrition guidelines/Introduction/Consultation process
General information on how to comment
- If you have identified any gaps or errors in the content please suggest suitable text for inclusion.
- Statements regarding the inclusion/exclusion of issues should be clearly supported by scientific evidence.
How to post a public comment
- Create a user account and/or log in with your details
- To post a comment, click the blue 'Make a new comment' link below
- Fill in the empty boxes
- Warning: You need to fill out the subject line and box!
- Attach supporting references and any new papers to go with your comment and to be considered by the author group for inclusion by clicking on "Attach academic evidence".
- Press 'save page' to post your comment!
In order to leave a comment, you must be logged into a Cancer Council Australia account.
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Public comments - Head and neck cancer nutrition guidelines/Consultation process||2||13:08, 14 November 2012|
Post comments below
In April 2011, the second draft was uploaded onto the COSA website using wiki technology for wider stakeholder review. The guidelines were open for comment for 1 month, and several key stakeholder organisations were notified, including: Clinical Oncological Society of Australia, Cancer Institute NSW Oncology Group (Head and Neck), Australia and New Zealand Head and Neck Cancer Society, Cancer Council, Cancer Australia, Dietitian Association of Australia Oncology Interest Group, and the British Dietetic Association Oncology Interest Group. Participant feedback from these processes was incorporated into the final document, which was submitted to Clinical Oncological Society of Australia, Cancer Institute NSW Oncology Group (Head and Neck), Dietitian Association of Australia, Australia and New Zealand Head and Neck Cancer Society and the British Dietetic Association for endorsement.
could you also include Dietitians New Zealand in this list of key stakeholder organisations, i am reviewing the guidelines on behalf of DNZ. Thanks, Lisa Guest. ORL & Cf Dietitian, Auckland City Hospital. New Zealand
Yes, this will be added. Teresa Brown, on behalf of the authors