- Statements regarding the inclusion/exclusion of issues should be clearly supported by scientific evidence, and specifically outline the relevance of the suggested material to the guidelines.
- If you have identified any gaps or errors in the content please suggest suitable text for inclusion.
- Attach any supporting references or newly published evidence to be considered by the author group for inclusion to your comment.
How to post a public comment
- Create a user account and/or log in with your details
- To post a comment, click the blue 'Make a new comment' link below
- Fill in the empty boxes
- Warning: You need to fill out the subject line and box!
- Attach supporting references and any new papers to go with your comment and to be considered by the author group for inclusion by clicking on "Attach academic evidence".
- Press 'save page' to post your comment!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Public comments - Head and neck cancer nutrition guidelines/Consultation process||2||13:08, 14 November 2012|
In April 2011, the second draft was uploaded onto the COSA website using wiki technology for wider stakeholder review. The guidelines were open for comment for 1 month, and several key stakeholder organisations were notified, including: Clinical Oncological Society of Australia, Cancer Institute NSW Oncology Group (Head and Neck), Australia and New Zealand Head and Neck Cancer Society, Cancer Council, Cancer Australia, Dietitian Association of Australia Oncology Interest Group, and the British Dietetic Association Oncology Interest Group. Participant feedback from these processes was incorporated into the final document, which was submitted to Clinical Oncological Society of Australia, Cancer Institute NSW Oncology Group (Head and Neck), Dietitian Association of Australia, Australia and New Zealand Head and Neck Cancer Society and the British Dietetic Association for endorsement.
could you also include Dietitians New Zealand in this list of key stakeholder organisations, i am reviewing the guidelines on behalf of DNZ. Thanks, Lisa Guest. ORL & Cf Dietitian, Auckland City Hospital. New Zealand