- Statements regarding the inclusion/exclusion of issues should be clearly supported by scientific evidence, and specifically outline the relevance of the suggested material to the guidelines.
- If you have identified any gaps or errors in the content please suggest suitable text for inclusion.
- Attach any supporting references or newly published evidence to be considered by the author group for inclusion to your comment.
How to post a public comment
- Create a user account and/or log in with your details
- To post a comment, click the blue 'Make a new comment' link below
- Fill in the empty boxes
- Warning: You need to fill out the subject line and box!
- Attach supporting references and any new papers to go with your comment and to be considered by the author group for inclusion by clicking on "Attach academic evidence".
- Press 'save page' to post your comment!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Public comments - What is the impact of the dietitian providing nutrition intervention as part of a multidisciplinary team||3||14:37, 6 November 2012|
Public comments - What is the impact of the dietitian providing nutrition intervention as part of a multidisciplinary team
Wood 2005, (level III-3, neutral quality) describes the different outcomes of when a dietitian is present in a multidisciplinary team -grammar
Thanks for your submissions! It would be great if you could submit the full reference (including Pubmed ID). It would also be great if you would submit your name and organisation with your comments in case the working party would like to clarify some of your comments.
Jutta von Dincklage