- Statements regarding the inclusion/exclusion of issues should be clearly supported by scientific evidence, and specifically outline the relevance of the suggested material to the guidelines.
- If you have identified any gaps or errors in the content please suggest suitable text for inclusion.
- Attach any supporting references or newly published evidence to be considered by the author group for inclusion to your comment.
How to post a public comment
- Create a user account and/or log in with your details
- To post a comment, click the blue 'Make a new comment' link below
- Fill in the empty boxes
- Warning: You need to fill out the subject line and box!
- Attach supporting references and any new papers to go with your comment and to be considered by the author group for inclusion by clicking on "Attach academic evidence".
- Press 'save page' to post your comment!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Public comments - Head and neck cancer nutrition guidelines/Summary of recommendations||10||12:59, 14 November 2012|
Public comments - Head and neck cancer nutrition guidelines/Summary of recommendations
Dear authors. Congratulations to date on this fantastic piece of work. I think the new format is very user friendly and easy to read. The evidence based statement recommendations on this page will be very useful in practice, especially with the grades of evidence. Thank you.
Kind regards Belinda Morey Senior Dietitian Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
Dear Authors, congratulations on a fantastic resource for evidence based nutritional guidelines for our head and neck cancer patients. I can appreciate the enormous task it has been to produce this document. Justine Oates - Head and Neck Nurse Consultant, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
a quick pass through the recommendations does not seem to comment on adequate analgesia to allow adequate oral intake.
please inform the writing committee that the preferred word is "regimen" not "regimes".
Dr Damien B Thomson Director of Medical Oncology Associate Professor of Medicine Division of Cancer Services Princess Alexandra Hospital
Of interest? - - nutritional surveillance and weight loss in head and neck cancer patients – ehrsson et al support care cancer – published online 19/4/2011
Brett Janson Senior Clinical Pharmacist Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Thanks Teresa for consulting with Austin Nutrition & Dietetics Department. The dietitians working in this area has reviewed the guideline draft and have no further comments. We are very excited about the publication. When do you think this will be finalised/published?
Tobi Wonka, Dietitian, Austin Health.