Belderson KM, Billett AL. Chemotherapy safety standards: A pediatric perspective. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2017 Jun;64(6) Abstract available at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28306217.
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- How is dosage of cancer therapy calculated for paediatric patients?
- How should chemotherapy be safely administered via different routes?
- What are the responsibilities of the Prescriber when prescribing cancer therapy and associated medications?
- What competencies and skills are required when administering cancer therapy?
- What information and assessments are required prior to administering cancer therapy?
- What information should be provided to patients and carers about the cancer therapy?
- What is best practice when prescribing oral cancer treatment (chemotherapy and targeted therapy)?