British Oncology Pharmacy Association (BOPA). Standards for Pharmacy Verification of Prescriptions for Cancer Medicines. [homepage on the internet]; 2013 [cited 2016 Sep]. Available from: www.bopawebsite.org (Members only section).
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- COSA:Cancer chemotherapy medication safety guidelines/Guideline development process
- What are the responsibilities of the Pharmacist when dispensing and supplying cancer therapy?
- What is best practice when dispensing oral cancer treatment (chemotherapy and targeted therapy)?
- What is the procedure for the Nurse when verifying cancer therapy and related medication prior to administration?
- What is the procedure for the Pharmacist when clinically verifying cancer prescriptions?