Citation:Isenring EA, Bauer JD, Capra S 2007
Isenring EA, Bauer JD, Capra S. Nutrition support using the American Dietetic Association medical nutrition therapy protocol for radiation oncology patients improves dietary intake compared with standard practice. J Am Diet Assoc 2007 Mar;107(3):404-12 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17324657.
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- Q2. When should patients be screened and referred to the dietitian?
- Q23. What frequency and duration of nutrition follow up should patients receive pre, peri and post treatment?
- Q24. What nutritional parameters need to be monitored?
- Q5. What is the impact of the dietitian providing nutrition intervention as part of a multidisciplinary team?
- Q7. Does nutrition intervention improve outcomes? - Radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- Q8. Does nutrition intervention improve outcomes? - Post treatment