Medical Services Advisory Committee. National Cervical Screening Program renewal: effectiveness modelling and economic evaluation in the Australian setting. Report November 2013. MSAC application 1276. Canberra: Australian Government Department of Health; 2014 Available from: http://www.cancerscreening.gov.au/internet/screening/publishing.nsf/Content/E6A211A6FFC29E2CCA257CED007FB678/$File/Renewal%20Economic%20Evaluation.pdf.
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- 1. Cervical cancer in Australia
- 2. The rationale for primary HPV screening
- 5. Benefits, harms and cost-effectiveness of cervical screening in the renewed National Cervical Screening Program (NCSP)
- Appendix B. Guideline development process
- Medical Services Advisory Committee recommendations for HPV testing
- Oncogenic HPV types 16 and/or 18