Citation:Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Collaborative Group 1995
From Cancer Guidelines Wiki
Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Collaborative Group. Chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analysis using updated data on individual patients from 52 randomised clinical trials. BMJ 1995;311(7010):899-909 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7580546.
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- Emma.dickins/Sandbox 2
- What is the clinical benefit of adjuvant chemotherapy for patients with stage III operable NSCLC?
- What is the optimal first-line chemotherapy regimen in patients with stage IV inoperable NSCLC?
- What is the optimal systemic therapy for stage IV inoperable NSCLC?
- What is the optimal systemic therapy for stage IV inoperable NSCLC?/Historical evolution of systemic drug treatment for stage IV NSCLC
- What is the recommended treatment approach for the definitive management of patients with good performance status and inoperable stage III disease?
- What is the role of chemotherapy after surgery in the treatment of operable stage II NSCLC?
- What is the role of chemotherapy before surgery in the treatment of operable stage II NSCLC?