Peate M, Meiser B, Hickey M, Friedlander M. The fertility-related concerns, needs and preferences of younger women with breast cancer: a systematic review. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2009 Jul;116(2):215-23 Abstract available at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19390962.
|Critical appraisal link||Clinical question||Assigned to||Status|
|Peate M, Meiser B, Hickey M, Friedlander M 2009||Information needs of cancer patients on the risk to infertility from cancer treatment||Dr Antoinette Anazodo||completed|
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- What are the reproductive concerns and information needs of cancer patients and their families regarding the risk of infertility from cancer treatment?
- AYA cancer fertility preservation/Discussing fertility/Provide clear and complete information
- AYA cancer fertility preservation/Long term follow up/Follow up after cancer treatment
- AYA cancer fertility preservation/Long term follow up/Psychosocial impact
- Addressing physical/medical issues that impact on psychosocial wellbeing
- Discussing fertility with AYAs diagnosed with cancer
- Reproductive concerns