Sabesan S, Larkins S, Evans R, Varma S, Andrews A, Beuttner P, et al. Telemedicine for rural cancer care in North Queensland: bringing cancer care home. Aust J Rural Health 2012 Oct;20(5):259-64 Abstract available at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22998200.
|Critical appraisal link||Clinical question||Assigned to||Status|
|Sabesan S, Larkins S, Evans R, Varma S, Andrews A, Beuttner P, et al 2012||Is teleoncology as effective as standard oncology care for the treatment of cancer?||Professor Sabe Sabesan||completed|
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- Clinical question:Is teleoncology as effective as standard oncology care for the treatment of cancer?
- Are cancer patients and health professionals satisfied with teleoncology compared with standard oncology care?
- How should chemotherapy be safely administered via different routes?
- What is the procedure for the Nurse when verifying cancer therapy and related medication prior to administration?
- What models of care for teleoncology are available to nursing services?
- What teleoncology models of care are available to health services in Australia and overseas?