Selinger CP, Andrews JM, Titman A, Norton I, Jones DB, McDonald C, et al. Long-term follow-up reveals low incidence of colorectal cancer, but frequent need for resection, among Australian patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2014 Apr;12(4):644-50 Abstract available at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23707778.
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- What is the appropriate time to commence surveillance in IBD patients (ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s patients, and effects of primary sclerosing cholangitis or family history of CRC)?
- What is the most appropriate time interval for surveillance in IBD patients?
- Colonoscopic surveillance and management of dysplasia in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD): Introduction
- Initiation of surveillance in IBD
- Surveillance interval for IBD patients