Switzer-Taylor V, Schlup M, Lübcke R, Livingstone V, Schultz M. Barrett's esophagus: a retrospective analysis of 13 years surveillance. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2008 Sep 1;23(9):1362-7 Abstract available at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18205769.
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- How frequently should patients with BO undergo endoscopy?
- What are the risk factors for progression from non-dysplastic BO to high-grade dysplasia or adenocarcinoma?
- Are there groups of patients with non-dysplastic BO that require more frequent surveillance?
- Are there groups of patients with BO that can be discharged from surveillance?
- What is the incidence of neoplasia in patients with BO?