Tschudin S, Bitzer J. Psychological aspects of fertility preservation in men and women affected by cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Hum Reprod 2009;Update 15(5):587-59.
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- What are the reproductive concerns and information needs of cancer patients and their families regarding the risk of infertility from cancer treatment?
- What is the level of awareness among health professionals of the need to discuss the risk of infertility with cancer patients?
- What proportion of cancer patients have a discussion regarding the risk of infertility with a health professional?
- AYA cancer fertility preservation/Long term follow up/Psychosocial impact
- Addressing physical/medical issues that impact on psychosocial wellbeing
- Discussing fertility with AYAs diagnosed with cancer
- Health professional awareness
- Reproductive concerns