Citation:Yusoff IF, Hoffman NE, Ee HC 2003
"2003-Jan-Feb" contains a sequence that could not be interpreted against an available match matrix for date components.
Yusoff IF, Hoffman NE, Ee HC. Colonoscopic surveillance after surgery for colorectal cancer. ANZ J Surg ;73(1-2):3-7 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12534728.
Compare quality appraisals for each clinical question
- Compliance with surveillance colonoscopy
- Follow-up colonoscopy after colorectal cancer resection
- Psychosocial aspects of surveillance colonoscopy after colorectal cancer resection, polyps and in inflammatory bowel disease - 2011 content
- The role of surveillance colonoscopy after curative resection for colorectal cancer
- What is the overall effectiveness of surveillance colonoscopy following resection for colorectal cancer?