- Statements regarding the inclusion/exclusion of issues should be clearly supported by scientific evidence, and specifically outline the relevance of the suggested material to the guidelines.
- If you have identified any gaps or errors in the content please suggest suitable text for inclusion.
- Attach any supporting references or newly published evidence to be considered by the author group for inclusion to your comment.
How to post a public comment
- Create a user account and/or log in with your details
- To post a comment, click the blue 'Make a new comment' link below
- Fill in the empty boxes
- Warning: You need to fill out the subject line and box!
- Attach supporting references and any new papers to go with your comment and to be considered by the author group for inclusion by clicking on "Attach academic evidence".
- Press 'save page' to post your comment!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|AANMS Review||0||16:51, 14 July 2014|
The AANMS has reviewed the above Clinical Practice Guidelines and considers the approach in relation to PET/CT and nuclear medicine in oesophageal adenocarcinoma set out in the Guidelines is consistent with other equivalent guidelines. The Association therefore does not have any further comments or recommendations to add.