Critical appraisal:Carvalho R, Areia M, Brito D, Saraiva S, Alves S, Cadime AT 2013 1 3
From Cancer Guidelines Wiki
Risk of bias assessment: cohort study
"New technology" group
- Representative of eligible patients.
- Representative of eligible patients
Comparability of groups on demographic characteristics and clinical features
Measurement of outcomes
Same method of measurement used across comparison groups
Completeness of follow-up
Was follow-up complete and were all patients included in the analysis?
- Yes (follow-up >95%) or survival analysis using all patients
Overall risk of bias
|Low risk of bias||Additional comments: Please replace this text and include any additional comments in regards to your risk of bias rating|
- Carvalho R, Areia M, Brito D, Saraiva S, Alves S, Cadime AT. Endoscopic mucosal resection of large colorectal polyps: prospective evaluation of recurrence and complications. Acta Gastroenterol Belg 2013 Jun;76(2):225-30 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23898560.
- Assigned to
- Topic area
- Guidelines:Colorectal cancer/Colonoscopy surveillance
- Clinical question
- Form:Quality appraisal cohort
Section below only relevant for Cancer Council Project Officer