Critical appraisal:Choi CH, Rutter MD, Askari A, Lee GH, Warusavitarne J, Moorghen M, et al 2015 2 1
From Cancer Guidelines Wiki
Risk of bias assessment: cohort study
"New technology" group
- Representative of eligible patients.
- Representative of eligible patients
Comparability of groups on demographic characteristics and clinical features
- Not comparable and not adjusted for differences
Measurement of outcomes
Same method of measurement used across comparison groups
Completeness of follow-up
Was follow-up complete and were all patients included in the analysis?
- Yes (follow-up >95%) or survival analysis using all patients
Overall risk of bias
|High risk of bias||Additional comments: Please replace this text and include any additional comments in regards to your risk of bias rating|
- Choi CH, Rutter MD, Askari A, Lee GH, Warusavitarne J, Moorghen M, et al. Forty-Year Analysis of Colonoscopic Surveillance Program for Neoplasia in Ulcerative Colitis: An Updated Overview. Am J Gastroenterol 2015 Jul;110(7):1022-34 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25823771.
- Assigned to
- Topic area
- Guidelines:Colorectal cancer/Colonoscopy surveillance
- Clinical question
Section below only relevant for Cancer Council Project Officer