Critical appraisal:Cipolletta L, Rotondano G, Bianco MA, Buffoli F, Gizzi G, Tessari F, et al 2014 4
From Cancer Guidelines Wiki
Risk of bias assessment: cohort study
"New technology" group
- Representative of eligible patients.
- Representative of eligible patients
Comparability of groups on demographic characteristics and clinical features
Measurement of outcomes
Same method of measurement used across comparison groups
Completeness of follow-up
Was follow-up complete and were all patients included in the analysis?
- No or not described
Overall risk of bias
|High risk of bias||Additional comments: Please replace this text and include any additional comments in regards to your risk of bias rating|
- Cipolletta L, Rotondano G, Bianco MA, Buffoli F, Gizzi G, Tessari F, et al. Endoscopic resection for superficial colorectal neoplasia in Italy: a prospective multicentre study. Dig Liver Dis 2014 Feb;46(2):146-51 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24183949.
- Assigned to
- Topic area
- Guidelines:Colorectal cancer/Colonoscopy surveillance
- Clinical question
- Form:Quality appraisal cohort
Section below only relevant for Cancer Council Project Officer