Critical appraisal:Goh RY, Bova R, Fogarty GB 2012
From Cancer Guidelines Wiki
Risk of bias assessment: case series
- Highly selected or not described (e.g. single-institution study)
Were the outcome measures blind to pre/post-intervention?
- No, but objective measures used
Follow-up complete and all patients included in the analysis?
- Yes (follow-up >95%)
Overall risk of bias
|High risk of bias||Additional comments:|
- Goh RY, Bova R, Fogarty GB. Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma metastatic to parotid - analysis of prognostic factors and treatment outcome. World J Surg Oncol 2012 Jun 25;10:117 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22731750.
- Assigned to
- Topic area
- Guidelines:Keratinocyte carcinoma
- Clinical question
- Form:Quality appraisal cs
- overall survival; disease-specific survival
Section below only relevant for Cancer Council Project Officer