Critical appraisal:Gojkovič-Horvat A, Jančar B, Blas M, Zumer B, Karner K, Hočevar M, et al 2012 2
From Cancer Guidelines Wiki
Risk of bias assessment: cohort study
"New technology" group
- Representative of eligible patients.
- Representative of eligible patients
Comparability of groups on demographic characteristics and clinical features
- Not comparable but adjusted analysis used
Measurement of outcomes
Same method of measurement used across comparison groups
Completeness of follow-up
Was follow-up complete and were all patients included in the analysis?
- Yes (follow-up >95%) or survival analysis using all patients
Overall risk of bias
|Moderate risk of bias||Additional comments: Please replace this text and include any additional comments in regards to your risk of bias rating|
- Gojkovič-Horvat A, Jančar B, Blas M, Zumer B, Karner K, Hočevar M, et al. Adjuvant radiotherapy for palpable melanoma metastases to the groin: when to irradiate? Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2012 May 1;83(1):310-6 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22035662.
- Assigned to
- Topic area
- Clinical question
Section below only relevant for Cancer Council Project Officer