Critical appraisal:Lee TJ, Rees CJ, Nickerson C, Stebbing J, Abercrombie JF, McNally RJ, et al 2013 3
From Cancer Guidelines Wiki
Risk of bias assessment: cohort study
"New technology" group
- Representative of eligible patients.
- Representative of eligible patients
Comparability of groups on demographic characteristics and clinical features
Measurement of outcomes
Same method of measurement used across comparison groups
Completeness of follow-up
Was follow-up complete and were all patients included in the analysis?
- Yes (follow-up >95%) or survival analysis using all patients
Overall risk of bias
|Low risk of bias||Additional comments: Please replace this text and include any additional comments in regards to your risk of bias rating|
- Lee TJ, Rees CJ, Nickerson C, Stebbing J, Abercrombie JF, McNally RJ, et al. Management of complex colonic polyps in the English Bowel Cancer Screening Programme. Br J Surg 2013 Nov;100(12):1633-9 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24264787.
- Assigned to
- Topic area
- Guidelines:Colorectal cancer/Colonoscopy surveillance
- Clinical question
- Form:Quality appraisal cohort
Section below only relevant for Cancer Council Project Officer