Critical appraisal:Liu S, Li Y, Yang H, Li A, Han Z, Wang X, et al 2016 4
From Cancer Guidelines Wiki
Risk of bias assessment: cohort study
"New technology" group
- Representative of eligible patients.
- Representative of eligible patients
Comparability of groups on demographic characteristics and clinical features
Measurement of outcomes
Same method of measurement used across comparison groups
Completeness of follow-up
Was follow-up complete and were all patients included in the analysis?
- Yes (follow-up >95%) or survival analysis using all patients
Overall risk of bias
|Low risk of bias||Additional comments: Please replace this text and include any additional comments in regards to your risk of bias rating|
- Liu S, Li Y, Yang H, Li A, Han Z, Wang X, et al. Retroflexion-assisted endoscopic mucosal resection: a useful and safe method for removal of low rectal laterally spreading tumors. Surg Endosc 2016 Jan;30(1):139-46 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25807863.
- Assigned to
- Topic area
- Guidelines:Colorectal cancer/Colonoscopy surveillance
- Clinical question
- Form:Quality appraisal cohort
Section below only relevant for Cancer Council Project Officer