Critical appraisal:Louis MA, Nandipati K, Astorga R, Mandava A, Rousseau CP, Mandava N 2010 1
From Cancer Guidelines Wiki
Risk of bias assessment: cohort study
"New technology" group
- Representative of eligible patients.
- Representative of eligible patients
Comparability of groups on demographic characteristics and clinical features
Measurement of outcomes
Same method of measurement used across comparison groups
Completeness of follow-up
Was follow-up complete and were all patients included in the analysis?
- Yes (follow-up >95%) or survival analysis using all patients
Overall risk of bias
|Low risk of bias||Additional comments: Please replace this text and include any additional comments in regards to your risk of bias rating|
- Louis MA, Nandipati K, Astorga R, Mandava A, Rousseau CP, Mandava N. Correlation between preoperative endoscopic and intraoperative findings in localizing colorectal lesions. World J Surg 2010 Jul;34(7):1587-91 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20054542.
- Assigned to
- Topic area
- Guidelines:Colorectal cancer/Colonoscopy surveillance
- Clinical question
- Form:Quality appraisal cohort
- Synchronous lesions, Discrepancies between preop colonoscopy and intra-operative findings
Section below only relevant for Cancer Council Project Officer