Critical appraisal:Warren TA, Panizza B, Porceddu SV, Gandhi M, Patel P, Wood M, et al 2016 2
From Cancer Guidelines Wiki
Risk of bias assessment: case series
- Highly selected or not described (e.g. single-institution study)
Were the outcome measures blind to pre/post-intervention?
- No, but objective measures used
Follow-up complete and all patients included in the analysis?
- Yes (follow-up >95%)
Overall risk of bias
|High risk of bias||Additional comments:|
- Warren TA, Panizza B, Porceddu SV, Gandhi M, Patel P, Wood M, et al. Outcomes after surgery and postoperative radiotherapy for perineural spread of head and neck cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck 2016 Jun;38(6):824-31 Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25546817.
- Assigned to
- Topic area
- Guidelines:Keratinocyte carcinoma
- Clinical question
- Form:Quality appraisal cs
- Progression-free survival
Section below only relevant for Cancer Council Project Officer