Cancer Council Australia's Clinical Guidelines Network platform
The Cancer Council Australia platform for guidelines is a web-based information and education resource on clinical practice guidelines that can be constantly updated.
If you would like to be kept informed about guidelines that are under development and notified about public consultation periods, please contact guidelines(at)cancer.org.au.
Clinical practice guidelines developed by Cancer Council Australia
- Keratinocyte cancer (basal cell carcinoma and cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma) (commissioned by the Department of Health)
- Diagnosis and management of melanoma (in partnership with Melanoma Institute Australia and supported by Skin Cancer College Australasia and the Australasian College of Dermatologists)
- Surveillance colonoscopy (commissioned by the Department of Health)
- Prevention, early detection and management of colorectal cancer (commissioned by the Department of Health)
- National Cervical Screening Program: Guidelines for the management of screen-detected abnormalities, screening in specific populations and investigation of abnormal vaginal bleeding (commissioned by the Department of Health)
- PSA testing and early management of test-detected prostate cancer
- Diagnosis and management of Barrett’s oesophagus and early oesophageal adenocarcinoma
- Prevention and diagnosis of lung cancer
- Treatment of lung cancer
- Management of apparent early stage endometrial cancer
- Management of adult onset sarcoma
- Management of locally advanced and metastatic prostate cancer
Cancer Council Australia guideline topics in development
- Clinical practice guidelines for the prevention and diagnosis of lung cancer and treatment of lung cancer have published content available with final, additional questions under development.
Hosted cancer guidelines
Guideline and guidance developed by Australian Adult Cancer Pain Management Guideline Working Party
Guidelines and guidances developed by Clinical Oncology Society of Australia (COSA)
- COSA guidelines for the safe prescribing, dispensing and administration of systemic cancer therapy
- NETs guidelines
- Head and neck cancer nutrition guidelines
- Early detection of cancer in AYAs
- AYA cancer fertility preservation
- Psychosocial management of AYA cancer patients
- COSA clinical practice guidelines for teleoncology
If you would like to re-use content from the Clinical Guidelines Network site, please contact guidelines(at)cancer.org.au with your request.