- Statements regarding the inclusion/exclusion of issues should be clearly supported by scientific evidence, and specifically outline the relevance of the suggested material to the guidelines.
- If you have identified any gaps or errors in the content please suggest suitable text for inclusion.
- Attach any supporting references or newly published evidence to be considered by the author group for inclusion to your comment.
How to post a public comment
- Create a user account and/or log in with your details
- To post a comment, click the blue 'Make a new comment' link below
- Fill in the empty boxes
- Warning: You need to fill out the subject line and box!
- Attach supporting references and any new papers to go with your comment and to be considered by the author group for inclusion by clicking on "Attach academic evidence".
- Press 'save page' to post your comment!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Review by Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia||0||17:54, 14 July 2014|
|Well done||0||22:45, 10 July 2014|
Thank you for asking the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (the College) to comment on the draft Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Barrett's Oesophagus and Early Oesophageal Adenocarcinoma.
The College has reviewed the guidelines and is in support of the comprehensive document.