Public comment:Prostate cancer/Management/Locally advanced and metastatic/Emerging therapies/For men with locally advanced disease
From Cancer Guidelines Wiki
General information on how to comment
- If you have identified any gaps or errors in the content please suggest suitable text for inclusion.
- Statements regarding the inclusion/exclusion of issues should be clearly supported by scientific evidence.
How to post a public comment
- Create a user account and/or log in with your details
- To post a comment, click the blue 'Make a new comment' link below
- Fill in the empty boxes
- Warning: You need to fill out the subject line and box!
- Attach supporting references and any new papers to go with your comment and to be considered by the author group for inclusion by clicking on "Attach academic evidence".
- Press 'save page' to post your comment!
There are no threads on this page yet.